Billing Policy - 5/20/2021
This Billing Policy is incorporated into the Zale Media, (“zalemedia.net”) Terms of Service ( and sets forth the billing terms and conditions that apply to your access and use of Zale Media’s system (the “Services/Product”). In the event that the Terms of Service and this Billing Policy conflict, the Terms of Service control.
General. Upon signing up for a Zale Media Product or System, product access will be granted, and setup will commence. All corresponding payments, as set forth during signup, will be due and owing until your “account/system” is paid off. All prices are payable in USD, and all payments are non-refundable under the circumstances that all agreed upon guarantees are met.
Payment Methods. You are required to keep your Payment Method details and contact information current, which you can do by logging into your Account, clicking on Settings, and then clicking on Payment Settings and contacting . By providing your Payment Method to Zale Media, you certify that you are an authorized user of the card.
Billing Cycle. You authorize Zale Media to bill your Payment Method on a periodic basis for the amounts set forth in our system agreement, as well as, any phone/email charges related to our system. You agree to pay any charges so incurred following your system agreement. Billing periods typically begin on the day of the month in which your Account was activated (“Billing Date”). Payment Methods are automatically charged at the beginning of each billing period on the Billing Date. Invoices and payment receipts are available upon request by contacting the Zale Media Billing Department at .
Failure to make full and complete payment by the Billing Date may result in fees, charges, and assessments, as set forth in Section 6 (Fees) below. If you fail to make payment on your Billing Date, or if your Payment Method is declined, ZALE MEDIA will attempt to charge the Payment Method on file for 90 calendar days. If your Account remains delinquent for 90 calendar days, the Account will be turned over to a third-party collection service.
Advertising Budget. By subscribing to Zale Media advertising services, you understand and agree that you are required to pay a monthly amount (the “Ad Budget”) to Facebook/Google to meet the guarantee. These payments have no affiliation with Zale Media & we do NOT receive any kick-back or compensation from these payments. Zale Media is not responsible for any charges, over-spending or disputes coming with these companies and must be addressed with them directly. Please view the Guarantee Requirements to understand advertising budgets needed to qualify for a guarantee.
Cancellation. You understand due to the nature of our product being a Done-With-You system/training & access being provided to you immediately at signup, you understand that all sales are final & we do not allow “cancellations”.
Domain Fees. All domain fees will be endured by the agent. If you wish to use one of Zale Media’s white label domains, you are required to pay a $5/year fee for domain usage and agree to allow Zale Media to charge the provided payment method for this fee. You may cancel this charge at any time, but you will lose access to your white label domain provided by Zale Media.
Calling, Phone Number & Email Fees. All messaging & phone number related fees will be endured by the agent. You are required to pay a $20/month subaccount fee (paid directly to Twilio) to enable messaging & emailing on your account. This $20/month fee is to cover phone number & registration fees. You also agree to be charged in increments of $10 for email, voice & sms credits which may be reloaded at any time. You agree to allow Zale Media to charge the provided payment method for these fees. You may cancel these charges at any time, but you will lose access to account messaging & WILL void your claim to a guaranteed refund.
Fees. Zale Media does not anticipate that you will fail to pay for the system on a timely basis, and we do not extend credit to our customers. In the event you fail to make full and complete payment by the Billing Date, you may be subject to the following fees, charges and assessments:
* Any payments that are past due will incur an interest charge at a rate equal to the lesser of (i) 1.5% per month or (ii) the maximum interest rate allowed by applicable law.
* Any payments that are 10 days or more past due will incur an interest charge at a rate equal to the lesser of (i) 10% per month or (ii) the maximum amount allowed by applicable law.
* In the event Zale Media receives a chargeback from a credit card company or bank on your behalf, Zale Media may assess you a $50.00 processing fee for each individual chargeback.
* In the event Zale Media uses a third-party collection service or attorney to collect money owed to us by you, Zale Media may assess you a $15.00 processing fee, and you will be charged all reasonable costs and fees associated with such a collection, including, but not limited to, any third-party collection service’s fees, reasonable attorneys’ fees, and arbitration or court costs.
Any fees, charges, or assessments resulting from late payment or nonpayment will be considered liquidated damages intended to be a reasonable advance estimate of our costs resulting from such late payment or nonpayment. These costs will be difficult to calculate or to predict when we set such fees, charges and assessments, because we cannot know in advance whether you will pay for the Services on a timely basis, if ever, and what costs we will incur as a result of your late payment or nonpayment.
9. Billing Disputes. To dispute any charge related to the Services, you must first contact Zale Media in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org. You agree to refrain from disputing the charge with your credit card company or bank for 90 days after reporting the dispute to Zale Media, to allow Zale Media the opportunity to resolve the dispute and process any refunds if necessary.
Should Zale Media receive a chargeback from a credit card company or bank on your behalf if the dispute reported to Zale Media is not resolved in your favor by any member of the Zale Media team, Zale Media has the right to collect on the rendered services and any payments associated with the dispute.
Should Zale Media receive a chargeback from a credit card company or bank on your behalf before Zale Media has been given 90 days to resolve the issue, Zale Media has the right to collect on the rendered services and any payments associated with the dispute.
In the event Zale Media receives a chargeback from a credit card company or bank on your behalf, Zale Media will immediately suspend the Account pending the outcome of the dispute. Regardless of the outcome of the chargeback, Zale Media retains the right to collect on any rendered services or payments outstanding, and the Account may be turned over to a third-party collection service.
You understand that all sales are final and, regarding disputes reported to Zale Media, Zale Media and all associated team members retain the right to make any decisions on disputes reported to Zale Media. Those decisions on disputes are too be taken as final. If a charge is disputed with a credit card company or bank, you may still be liable to be sent to collections.
10. Guarantees. We offer clients a full refund if they do not receive a closing after 5 months of using our system. To qualify for a full refund, client must meet all of the Guarantee Requirements listed in the next section of this document or on our website at https://www.zalemedia.net/guaranteed-closing-requirements. All publicly listed requirements are subject to change at any time, so it is best to refer to your copy of the system agreement for your specific requirements. If the client attempts to cancel the agreement before the system is paid off, no refunds will be rendered, and client will still be liable for any and all payments due to Zale Media under the system agreement. You understand Zale Media DOES NOT guarantee a specific lead cost, lead volume or lead response rate via the marketing system.